COVID-19 Site Safety Board - If You Have Symptoms - 1M
As Low As £14.85
An ideal means of clearly communicating essential safety information and demonstrating a commitment to ensuring your site is safe for workers and visitors
- Highly visible design with clear messaging presents vital information with visual impact to reinforce recommended hygiene and social distancing protocols on your site.
- Demonstrates a commitment to enforcing necessary hygiene practices to maintain a Covid-secure environment
- Significantly more professional in appearance than self-printed materials
- Compliant to the signs and signals regulations and EN ISO 7010:2012 where applicable. Unlike many other products on the market, these safety signs present critical information in a method consistent with all other compliant health and safety signs
- Highly durable - made from robust 2mm rigid plastic
- Easy to apply - rigid plastic signs can be fixed to other surfaces using screws (not supplied)
Please note that due to demand, this product may take 2-3 working days to arrive
- Sign Type:
- COVID-19 Site Safety Board
- Sign Reads:
- COVID-19 Site Safety - Do not enter if you or a member of your household has COVID-19 symptoms - 10 Points
- Sizes Available:
- 2mm Rigid Plastic
- How To Order:
- Select the Required Size, Material and Quantity then click `Add To Basket`
EN ISO 7010:2012
EN ISO 7010 was introduced in 2003 and revised in 2012. Since then it has been accepted into EU Law and provides a standardised, easy to understand safety message - wherever you are and whatever language you use!Why EN ISO 7010
The main goal of the standard is to introduce a globally recognised range of safety pictograms. Although most will be similar and familiar, there are some new introductionsWhere does EN ISO 7010 apply?
The regulation is applicable in all workplaces and locations where users need to be informed about safety matters - emergency exits and hazardous area signs are excellent examples of standard use signsWhat does SafetySigns4Less offer?
All safety signs offered by SafetySigns4Less are EN ISO 7010:2012 compliant. We ensure that all signs are constructed to the highest quality. Where possible we will always offer our signs in both Rigid Plastic and Self-adhesive flexible vinyl.