Calibrated Vinyl Labels On A Roll
As Low As £16.70
Enables compliance with Quality Control and equipment testing regulations
- Great for general office use as well as in warehousing and manufacturing environments
- Help to adhere to Quality Assurance (QA) and ISO 9000 regulations
- Quality Control labels can easily be written on with a standard pen or ink stamp
- Labels should be clearly displayed where employees can see them
- Ideal for busy workplaces such as warehouses, offices, new buildings and developments, schools and manufacturing environments
- A high gloss, flexible PVC vinyl with self-adhesive backing, suitable for applying to most smooth, dry and clean surfaces
- Ideally suited for use as internal signage, labels are easy to apply
- Sign Type:
- Quality Control Labels
- Sign Reads:
- Sizes Available:
- Self Adhesive Vinyl
- Pack Qty:
- Roll of 100
- Self Adhesive signs are best suited for indoor use, on dry, smooth & clean surfaces. Rigid Plastic signs are suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
- How To Order:
- Select the Required Size, Material and Quantity then click `Add To Basket`
- where necessary, a portable appliance test (PAT) by someone with the necessary knowledge and experience to carry out a test and interpret the results.
Damaged or defective equipment should be removed from use and either repaired by someone competent or disposed of to prevent its further use.
By concentrating on a simple, inexpensive system of looking for visible signs of damage or faults, most of the electrical risks can be controlled.
There is no legal requirement to label equipment that has been inspected or tested, nor is there a requirement to keep records of these activities.
Although it is not a legal requirement, maintaining a record and labelling system can be a useful way to monitor and review the effectiveness of the maintenance scheme.
Quality Assurance (QA) and ISO 9000
ISO 9000 is defined as a set of international standards on quality management and quality assurance developed to help companies effectively document the quality system elements needed to maintain an efficient quality system. They are not specific to any one industry and can be applied to organizations of any size.
ISO 9000 can help a company satisfy its customers, meet regulatory requirements, and achieve continual improvement. It should be considered to be a first step or the base level of a quality system.