- BS8599-1 Compliant First Aid Kits
- HSE Compliant First Aid Kits
- Personal First Aid Kits
- Vehicle First Aid Kits
- Workplace First Aid Kits
- Burns First Aid Kits
- Offsite & Lone Worker First Aid Kits
- Home First Aid Kits
- Catering First Aid Kits
- Office First Aid Kits
- Response First Aid Kits
- Empty First Aid Boxes
First Aid Kits
What Should Be In A First Aid Kit?
What you have in your first aid kit depends on the location of the kit and how many people it is required for. There are howver, a few essentials that you should always have to hand. These include:
- Gloves - Very important for first aid kits and necessary to carry out hygienic first aid. Most of our kits have individually wrapped gloves that are well-fitted allowing for a good grip whilst providing first aid.
- Wipes - Can be used to clean both the wound and first aider’s hand and should always be among your first aid kit.
- Dressings - For wounds ranging from minor cuts and scrapes to larger more serious injuries you will need a variety of dressings in your first aid kit.
- Plasters - All of our kits include hypoallergenic plasters, an absolute first aid essential.
We have a range of top quality first aid kits, starting from just £3.15.
What Should Be In Your First Aid Kit At Work?
The exact needs for first aid boxes at work will vary depending on the nature of the business. All of our HSE and BS8599-1 Compliant Kits comply or exceed the recommended content as set out in HSE First Aid regulations. Some of our first aid kits come with wall brackets making them easy to store in your workplace. Most of our aluminum kits are lockable and come with a spare pair of keys.