- Health and Safety Law Posters
- Fire Safety Signs
- Glow In The Dark Signs
- Warning Signs
- Mandatory Signs
- Prohibition Signs
- First Aid Signs
- Hazard Specific Signs
- Security Signs
- Emergency Safety Signs
- Traffic & Parking Signs
- Information Signs
- Facilities Signs
- Construction Signs
- Safety Labels
- Safety Posters & Information
- Sign Fixings
Safety signs are a legal requirement for all workplaces. The colour and design of a safety sign correspondents to the purpose it is intended to serve. Safety signs should be displayed prominently at an appropriate size based on the distance they are being viewed from. You should determine the safety signs you need in your workplace by conducting a risk assessment.
- Fire Safety SignsFire safety signs fulfil legal obligations and protect personnel. Signs should be fitted in prominent location...
- Information SignsHelp with finding and communicate information regarding your facilities
- Sign FixingsSuitable for attaching signs where screw fixing or self-adhesive vinyl backing is not practical
When Must Safety Signs Be used?
Safety signs must be used when there is a significant risk that can't be avoided adequately or reduced. Before installing a safety sign, we advise the employer to determine if the hazard can be reduced or avoided through other means as per HSE guidelines. If this is not possible, we have a huge range of safety signs here at VSafety that can help reduce risks, available from just 30p today.
What Colours And Shapes Should Be Used On Safety Signboards?
- Red for prohibition
- Yellow for caution
- Green for positive action
- Blue for mandatory actions
- O Discs for prohibitions and instructions
- Triangles for warnings
- Squares and rectangles for emergency and information signs
What Type Of Safety Signs Are There?
There can be an array of different safety signs to choose from, differing in; colour, verbal communication, or hand signal. Different signs such as Mandatory, Warning, Prohibition and Safe Condition have specific colours and icons to help standardize signage. We have a huge range of each type of safety sign available now.